It can process various doughs for hamburger or hot dog buns, brioche or dinner rolls as well as whole-grain buns. This compact machine can work in 1, 2, 3 or 4 rows.
For higher product variety: Add a seeding unit to the Mini Rex Multi dough divider and rounder.
- Possible weight range from 8 to 330 g (up to 140 g rounded)
- capacity per hour at adjusted at 20 strokes/min
- 4.800 pcs in 4-row operation
- 3.600 pcs in 3-row operation
- 2.400 pcs in 2-row operation
- 1.200 pcs in 1-row operation
- easy and safe change of the dividing drum ledges for different weight ranges and changes of operating rows
- gentle processing of doughs, also with chunks (nuts, chocolate, raisins, etc.)
- hopper with infeed rollers for a dough capacity of ax. 15 kg, with safety light grids
- easy installation and operation
- all components in contact with the dough can be removed from the machine for easy cleaning
- dough weight manually adjustable
- rounding excentricity manually adjustable
- synthetic discharge single conveyor belt, liftable – with dough discharge roller
- entire machine on stainless-steel base frame on wheels
- power supply: 0.75 kW (3 x 400V + N + PE / 50Hz)
- machine weight approx. 300 kg
- including operating manual
- including operating manual in required language
- easy control with micro controller and touch panel and setting of rounding speed, rounding pressure, rounding time and flour quantity
- all mechanical settings can be stored in the program
Optimized dough portions (depending on the single weight of the dough pieces) are conveyed into the dividing area by means of rotating star rollers (dough feeding stars).
The horizontally moving slider presses the dough into the openings of the rotating dividing drum. The excess quantity of dough is conveyed back to the dividing area by a scraper ledge.
After an anti-clockwise rotation by 90°, the rounding of the dough pieces is performed by an oscillating rounding plate. The rounding eccentric can be set depending on the dough consistence and dough weight.
After another 90° rotation, the dough pieces are transferred to the discharge belt.